Lab Format Click Here
Turn it In Instructions Click Here
- Castle learning
- Packet of practice questions
- Review your notes
- PowerPoint here
- See videos on this page (below)
Before School: I will usually be available almost every morning, 7:00-7:20
After school: Wednesday and Thursday
**You must see me to schedule lab make ups. I need advance notice for lab set up. **
when castle learning is assigned, it is due by 7:15am on the morning of the due date.
MIDTERM REVIEW VIDEOS:
Unit Conversion and Significant Figures
Bonds & Polarity
Regents Review Schedule and Stuff to Know
- I like this guy...Mark Rosengarten... he has a lot of videos out there and he loves chemistryHe takes questions from his class and compiles big review videos...worth the watch!
**He (Mr. Rosengarten) also has videos explaining certain Regents... so if you find yourself struggling with questions on a particular exam, google to see if he made a video that explains it. He made a lot of videos!!
- Crash Courses: Videos explaining certain chemistry concepts. Copy and paste the link in your browser
- Tyler Dewitt is another one of my favorites for explaining concepts... but be careful, some of his videos go beyond the scope of what we need to know for the Regents. https://www.youtube.com/user/tdewitt451/videos
- NY Science Teacher... list of helpful websites:
- Mr. Palermo's Flipped Classroom
- Old Chemistry Regents and their answers (Do "June" first!)
Some useful links: